Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
The CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise. Enhance your career by earning CISA—world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems.
CISA Certification Job PracticeA job practice serves as the basis for the exam and the requirements to earn the certification. This new job practice consists of task and knowledge statements representing the work performed in information systems audit, assurance and control. These statements and domains are the result of extensive research, feedback, and validation from subject matter experts and prominent industry leaders from around the globe. The job practice domains and task and knowledge statements are as follows:
- Domain 1 — Information System Auditing Process (21 percent)
- Domain 2 — Governance and Management of IT (17%)
- Domain 3 — Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (12%)
- Domain 4 — Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management (23%)
- Domain 5 — Protection of Information Assets (27%)